• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Killzone 2 Get Together

Adiuvo

7:00 PM Eastern alright?

Adiuvo

Alright. I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyways, bunch of homework I have to finish.

Sullivan

Hey man, finally got a game I have now, lol. I cannot play right now, I am doing homework, but I will be on later.

Adiuvo

In half an hour I'll be on for about two. I play small matches, so if the game I'm in is full just send a message and I'll leave to join one we can both get in.

Adiuvo

Those two matches were great. Slasher is awesome with a pistol, he was able to kill some guy fifty yards away, with the standard one. Pretty amazing to be honest.

Sullivan

lol. sounds like you guys had fun, is online really hard? Compared to COD?

Adiuvo

The online definitely has a learning curve. Don't go out there expecting you'll be good as you were at COD. Aiming is alot heavier and you don't turn on a dime.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
The one thing that annoys me are when people are spies. Especially since team kill is on I don't know how to tell if its a spy or not unless I keep watching them (which sometimes is too late). This causes me to shoot my own team mates since I think they are a spy, and then when it's an actual spy I don't shoot. Is there an easy and quick way to tell?

_Syn

The online definitely has a learning curve. Don't go out there expecting you'll be good as you were at COD. Aiming is alot heavier and you don't turn on a dime.

Literally. Call of Duty characters seem to have a lighter feel within the characters, because the animations aren't as great, but compared to Killzone 2, it's like comparing Call of Duty (Original) to Call of Duty 4 - there is nothing good about comparing those two, because they are two completely different games. I just don't play Killzone 2 that often cause I already reached General status, and I don't find the motivation in getting my badges. :cry: