• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

Joey

Anyone getting this at midnight?
Just wondering.

I am. Just traded in COD4 and Killzone 2, and got $40 knocked off the price. I have to admit, Gamestop has some good deals.

If anybody is interested, they have a list of games on their site, and if you trade in two of them, you get MW2 for $20. Really good deal, since there's some relatively old games on there.

http://www.gamestop.com/trade2cod

Robby

Los Doyers!
I been playing MW2 on a different tag
iTz Shroomzor

But I'm going to start playing on my normal tag since the game comes out in a few.

I think I may have deleted you eighty4...

EDIT: Sent you a FR.

Sinfulfate

I am. Just traded in COD4 and Killzone 2, and got $40 knocked off the price. I have to admit, Gamestop has some good deals.

If anybody is interested, they have a list of games on their site, and if you trade in two of them, you get MW2 for $20. Really good deal, since there's some relatively old games on there.

http://www.gamestop.com/trade2cod
Ya that deal is great. I traded in two old games(SSB Brawl and Civilization Revolution) the other day and got Dragon Age for $20.

Gamefly shipped MW 2 to me today so I should have it Wednesday at the latest.

twelve

I'm not dead
Gotta love stupid people. A friend just posted on Facebook how he got Call of Duty 2 at midnight.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
i got my ps3 one yesterday morning in the post just before i went to college >_< but i played it when i got back and OH MY F***ING GOD it is epic. just have to get my MW2 xbox now:D

yup local wal-mart has restock them. my friend is waiting in line...a long one :|

Joey

The gamestop I'm at fdidnt open the doors until about 20 minutes after, so when I got here about 5 minutes ago, there was still about 250 people in line. Next time, I'm coming 40 minues late.

Also, how come the process of waiting in a launch line gets more embarassing each time I do it.

The number of neckbeards is too high to count.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
My copy will be delivered today. I'll be online rather late though, I need to stack some wood after work.

LocutusEstBorg

Damn I really want to go pick this up, unfortunately I have forgotten my pin number on my card :|
So buy it online. Your credit card no. is probably safer with Steam than on a hard copy in someone's shop.

My copy will be delivered today. I'll be online rather late though, I need to stack some wood after work.

Lucky you. We're still only "expecting" to get our preorders by the 25th. God knows when it'll be available in retail. They must not want us smuggling our ultra low price cd-keys to foreigners for profit.