• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

TeamOverload

My neighbors let me play a bit on their 360. Just finished the airport level. Epic game for sure. I love it as well, can't wait to play some more!

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
:D

Prepare to get fwagged!

Once I learn controls and stuff :laugh:

Where's Abe and Adiuvo and other "oldies" from QJ?

I know FrozenIpaq is here :eek: ^.^

I dont know you, but im sure you know me. And if you dont, well alright. Were even.

Im also waiting a few weeks before picking this up. I dont want to get caught up in the whole "this is the best game ever" scene which obviously will be going on for a while. Much like when MW1 came out, THAT, was the greatest game forever. Im just saying, its to be expected from people and its just annoying because they say it within a few hours of playing and not long term.

Joey

I dont know you, but im sure you know me. And if you dont, well alright. Were even.

Im also waiting a few weeks before picking this up. I dont want to get caught up in the whole "this is the best game ever" scene which obviously will be going on for a while. Much like when MW1 came out, THAT, was the greatest game forever. Im just saying, its to be expected from people and its just annoying because they say it within a few hours of playing and not long term.

To be fair, it's 2 years later, and I still think COD4 was one of the best games ever.

well I guess everybody around me didn't get it.

4 player split screen and taking turns single player sucks. I need some molded xboxs in case this ever happens again.

oh by the way in order to do co-op and LAN on pc...you need steam..seriously for offline..That is bullshit.

Joey

well I guess everybody around me didn't get it.

4 player split screen and taking turns single player sucks. I need some molded xboxs in case this ever happens again.

oh by the way in order to do co-op and LAN on pc...you need steam..seriously for offline..That is bullshit.

And what's wrong with Steam?

El Diablo

Steam is free and doesn't require any special internet?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
SP is epic. Been playing nonstop for the past three hours. Haven't had this much fun with a game in awhile.

Yeah I played through the entire SP in two sittings (took a break for dinner). I then went on to the Spec Ops and started doing those. After I'm done with those I'll probably go beat single player on veteran or start playing multiplayer (waiting for my friend to get it and get on though for that).

I really like sliding down the side of cliffs/roofs...that's my favorite part of the game :p

Joey

I have to say, I so wish I was playing this on my big screen. I'm playing it on a 32" HDTV, on a 480i signal. It's totally ruining the game for me. I can see that the game looks amazing, but it's almost like somebody smeared butter over the screen.

I can wait to figure out a way to play this in 720p, at the very least.

Robby

Los Doyers!
God I love this game.
I just went 91-14 with a best kill streak of 33 on Favela. My k/d ratio is now 1.71 and it keeps going up with every match I play.

Seriously guys, Chopper Gunner is the best kill streak their is and it is only 11 kills.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Finished SP. It was full of wow moments but the end left me saying 'this is it?' Took me about four hours to complete. I don't remember how long CoD 4 took but it was definitely lengthier. Oh well. Game length aside, it was an awesome experience while it lasted. Probably won't get much replay from me unless IW changes its mind on the dedicated server bit though. IWnet is a lagfest from what I hear (on PC).

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Finished SP. It was full of wow moments but [HIGHLIGHT]the end left me saying 'this is it?'[/HIGHLIGHT] Took me about four hours to complete. I don't remember how long CoD 4 took but it was definitely lengthier. Oh well. Game length aside, it was an awesome experience while it lasted. Probably won't get much replay from me unless IW changes its mind on the dedicated server bit though. IWnet is a lagfest from what I hear (on PC).

I agree. I found the ending to be rather abrupt in comparison to the rest of the game.

Robby

Los Doyers!
This game is incredibly easy on Veteran compared to cod4.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Just beat it on Veteran, agreed with x3, far too abrupt but definitely filled with greatness.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This game is incredibly easy on Veteran compared to cod4.

Yeah it is. You can get by most areas just by rushing.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Funny. I like how alot of opinions went from "OMG AWESUMEST GAME EVER!" when they played it for an hour to "It was great, but..." when they finished