• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

Robby

Los Doyers!
That sucks. I only experience it when I search for 3rd person.

Joey

I've had major problems getting put into the wrong game type, and getting put into those glitch rooms, where assholes are using the infinite ammo glitch.

For a game of this magnitude, it sure wasn't tested all that well.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Joey - I believe the unlimited ammo "glitch" was actually someone who had modded their version of the game and played it online, then thus distributing a "virus" of some sorts. No one knows how the infinite ammo glitch came about but it wasn't a plain exploit/glitch like the Javelin and other glitches.

As far as the private matches are concerned, that's something should never have happened in the first place and I agree there that they needed to test it more thoroughly.

On a good note however, I just completed the last achievement in the game :) So now I have 1000/1000 GS for it (from what I recall only have completed 2 games fully, this one and the first MW :) ). The hardest mission was the explosive juggeernaut one and wetwork (did wetwork by myself)

EDIT: They're already working on tweaking 1887's and fixing the existing glitches that we have been talking about just now: Infinity Ward

Joey

Joey - I believe the unlimited ammo "glitch" was actually someone who had modded their version of the game and played it online, then thus distributing a "virus" of some sorts. No one knows how the infinite ammo glitch came about but it wasn't a plain exploit/glitch like the Javelin and other glitches.

As far as the private matches are concerned, that's something should never have happened in the first place and I agree there that they needed to test it more thoroughly.

On a good note however, I just completed the last achievement in the game :) So now I have 1000/1000 GS for it (from what I recall only have completed 2 games fully, this one and the first MW :) ). The hardest mission was the explosive juggeernaut one and wetwork (did wetwork by myself)

EDIT: They're already working on tweaking 1887's and fixing the existing glitches that we have been talking about just now: Infinity Ward

The 1887's are ridiculous, the only streak I've had over 7 came when I picked up some dude's Akimbo 1887's. It's a good thing those are getting nerfed. Something needs to be done about it. Either the reload time needs to be lengthened, or it needs to be less accurate... Something. The range definitely needs to be lowered. I got killed from about 50 feets once with those damn weapons.

Actually, reducing the range would be the best thing.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I think they should remove akimbo from the models. It is a decent shotgun when used without akimbo.

But definitely the range, it already has a kinda long reload time.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I am definitely going to get to 10th prestige by the time I'm done with this game.

I told myself I wasn't going to prestige but then after about at day at level 70, I grew bored as I unlocked almost every title that you can unlock without going prestige.

At first I regretted it as I lost my good weapons, but within a days play I got to level 40 and had all the perks/guns I needed.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I don't think I'm going to Prestige in this game either. I got to level 10 really quick with the first one, but I have no desire to do the same with this one.

Unless of course, 10th prestige unlocks something that I want.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I don't think I'm going to Prestige in this game either. I got to level 10 really quick with the first one, but I have no desire to do the same with this one.

Unless of course, 10th prestige unlocks something that I want.

Unlocks nothing of value besides the titles. The level cap was also lower (at 55) for the first one. I don't think I'll do prestige one or two more times. I always like the challenge when I start out at a low level and even experiment with some different guns at that point (for some reason once I get my M16 + Holographic and perks all set up I don't like to try other guns)

Robby

Los Doyers!
I thought 10th prestige unlocked some items.
I remember Robert Bowling saying the 10th will have some surprises.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I thought 10th prestige unlocked some items.
I remember Robert Bowling saying the 10th will have some surprises.

Nope, sadly nothing good. By 10th prestige you should have 10 custom slots I believe though, that's the only reward

Dan

Contributor
Can somebody help me with the Echo missions on Veteran? I can't do them on my own :(

PSN: DTM300