• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

Robby

Los Doyers!
What did the 1.7 update for PS3 do?
Balanced Model 1887's, fixed PS3 leaderboard hacks, and fixed the private public match glitch.

its not really worth it imo

if i need a different class for a match i just go and make
I think it is worth it. Takes about 2 days of playtime to get a prestige, even less if you do challenges.

Having 10 slots would be perfect, I can then have one for every game mode, and some extra to play around with.

I am definitely going prestige now, no reason to stay, I am good with every gun and perks doesn't affect the way I play so I am good with the default classes for now.

Slasher

Suck It
I'm level 10 or something

I've only played online maybe 4 times total so far, each being an hour at most. Shit has been busy lately :/

Cryox

Bro.
dang, some of you aren't too far yet. I've already prestiged once and am level 48. I'm racing one of my friends to 10th prestige

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The PS3 version just got the 1.07 patch which nerfs the akimbos and fixes the private match glitch. 360/PC should be coming soon

EDIT: I've given the FAL a chance and I must say, I'm liking it almost as much as my M16. I'm using a holographic sight and silencer on it (the silencer doesn't seem to have too much of an effect on it which is good)

ilyace

I honestly cannot wait for this patch, finding a Domination or 3rd Person Team Tactical game that isn't a glitched lobby has been close to impossible.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
The PS3 version just got the 1.07 patch which nerfs the akimbos and fixes the private match glitch. 360/PC should be coming soon

EDIT: I've given the FAL a chance and I must say, I'm liking it almost as much as my M16. I'm using a holographic sight and silencer on it (the silencer doesn't seem to have too much of an effect on it which is good)

I do the same but with the SCAR :D
People are always like "wtf, where am I being shot from?"

Cryox

Bro.
I don't understand why people dislike the glitched lobbies so much. I personally love those, and unlike you ily, it's rare for me to find them. I usually get stuck in a regular lobby

PR0fessor Burnt

I don't understand why people dislike the glitched lobbies so much. I personally love those, and unlike you ily, it's rare for me to find them. I usually get stuck in a regular lobby

I hate em and my MW2 is infected with aids in the way that sumtimes my xbox goes into match making and then creates a private match

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran

The FAL is badass. I usually hate guns like that, but I used it for challenges and I stuck with it. That and the aug hbar are my weapons of choice.

Robby

Los Doyers!

The FAL is the gun I use for hardcore, it is pretty sweet. Better than the G3 in cod4 I think.

Dan

Contributor
I just completed a challenge called 'infected'. I have no idea what it is and it isn't in the barracks.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I just completed a challenge called 'infected'. I have no idea what it is and it isn't in the barracks.

You get stab by someone who has the infected title on.
You can now use the infected title and stab others and give it to them.

Their is another called STD which you have to stab someone with the STD title on.

RoBz

sucker
So if you get a nuke and you use it straight away without dieing, it kills the whole team, do all those kills count towards your kill streak? The enemy ones only, I imagine

Robby

Los Doyers!
I don't think so. Because my friend got a nuke when I was playing with him and it killed the whole team but his killstreak is 25.