• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
So if you get a nuke and you use it straight away without dieing, it kills the whole team, do all those kills count towards your kill streak? The enemy ones only, I imagine

When you use the nuke it kills everyone, including yourself. The people it kills will count towards your overall killstreak so long as they die before you (sometimes you may be the first to die, other times the last). Only the enemy kills count towards your killstreak though.

Robby

Los Doyers!
The patch for the xbox360 is coming out at 2am tomorrow morning. Cant wait to finally be able to play 3rd person again.

Cryox

Bro.
The patch for the xbox360 is coming out at 2am tomorrow morning. Cant wait to finally be able to play 3rd person again.

No! I hope they keep the 1887's the same. I <3 the 1887's. If they change anything on them, it better be the number of kills needed for them to be akimbo.

No! I hope they keep the 1887's the same. I <3 the 1887's. If they change anything on them, it better be the number of kills needed for them to be akimbo.

The 1887 nerf isn't that bad, it just caps it's power and range comparable to other shotguns. The SPAS, AA, Striker, Ranger & M1014 now have different advantages over the 1887s, so they all become more useful. Now we have a range of suitable shotguns compared to just one OP shotgun and the rest being useless.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I got into a nice groove tonight playing. Really liking the AUG with Bling (Grip + Red Dot), Stopping Power, and Steady Aim.

tave

ima big fan of the
acr with red dot sight, scavenger (for my long kill streaks), last stand, and heartline (w/e its called)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Well thebeastlyboy15 you've got some luck on your side it seems, the update did nerf the 1887's but people seem to be getting around the nerf by using bling pro with it and equipping FMJ. This pretty much brings it back to the state it was in prior to the patch, although not sure if it's 100%

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
After almost a month of my roommate playing this game NON-STOP (seriously, if he's awake, he's playing it), I finally got a chance to really pick up the controller and play at my friend's house. I've only played multi-player (offline ATM), and I have to say that I like it quite a bit. I've watched my roommate play a little bit, but not enough to have swayed my voted to any direction before this time.

Dan

Contributor
I'm really digging the M1014. Excellent shotgun, decent power, range & fire rate. It was my favourite in COD4 (Got it gold :D), and its my secondary all the time now.

That's probably one of my favourites on this game. I really like the ACR too.

Cryox

Bro.
Well thebeastlyboy15 you've got some luck on your side it seems, the update did nerf the 1887's but people seem to be getting around the nerf by using bling pro with it and equipping FMJ. This pretty much brings it back to the state it was in prior to the patch, although not sure if it's 100%

I noticed that too yesterday that people were still destroying with them. The 1887's annoy me up until I unlock them, but since I am going to go to 10th prestige most likely, I won't have much time to use them until then :/

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
lightweight, marathon and commando with tactical knife is fun in free for all and team deathmatch.

Fal with silencer and holographic, cold blooded perk and commando is what i use in hardcore. Im only on level 36 though.