• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
I updated at the time because I have a slim so i didn't really have a choice. Update without losing (or gaining) anything or stay and lose PSN. I recently got into hardcore modes as well. Making private matches using intervention no scopes and quickscopes only and throwing knives is awesome. Anyone want to play? Add me (PSN in sig) (I don't play for trophies hence the low trophy count)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdudou9Dh6w[/YT]

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Uninstalled on Monday after seeing that Activision are charging for the map pack. Infact, it wasn't $15 being charged, it was over $18. Still no sign of relenting and giving dedi server support either. Screw that.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Uninstalled on Monday after seeing that Activision are charging for the map pack. Infact, it wasn't $15 being charged, it was over $18. Still no sign of relenting and giving dedi server support either. Screw that.

Are you sure about them charging more. From my recollection they were offering a small discount for the PC version of the DLC

PR0fessor Burnt

One more week till a local tounrament then I think the game is going be tucked into the back corner of my shelf where i keep all my video games and forgotten about

Nick

MW2 stimulus package out for PS3

im sure this'll make it to the front page soon enough, but i thought i'd let you guys know. the new map pack for Modern Warfare 2 (stimulus package) came out today on the PlayStation Network for $15. i've purchased it and played it, its good. there's nothing really outstanding about it, but its a nice map pack.
all in all, you should try it out.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
im sure this'll make it to the front page soon enough, but i thought i'd let you guys know. the new map pack for Modern Warfare 2 (stimulus package) came out today on the PlayStation Network for $15. i've purchased it and played it, its good. there's nothing really outstanding about it, but its a nice map pack.
all in all, you should try it out.
Yeah I got it and ended my MW2 hiatus. Can't say I'm impressed.

I going to bite the bullet and get 2-3 copies to play it LAN for the family. since they so use to keyboard and mouse.

probably be the last of modern warfare with soap and price.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
So its possible host your own servers now?(for free?)
If so i'm somewhat tempted to buy the pc version.
I hate rebuying games but seems somewhat worth it with server host ability.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Yup free...just another and Free IWnet for everyone that doesn't like to buy extra copies
alterIWnet Portal

Ah, that seems simple.
Seems better then IWnet.

Hopefully activision fix the crap they called IWnet.
I'm less worry about hackers on alter iwnet.

Almost every game during the free weekend was filled with hackers.
Aimbots,server hacks and inf noobtubes etc.