• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

I'm less worry about hackers on alter iwnet.
If you are the host, just pull up console type in...
status
clientkick _playernumber_

(e.g. clientkick 5, if 5 is the player you want to kick)

Edit if you guys want. I got the IWnetemulator.exe so we can setup our own matchmaking for pc if you want.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
If you are the host, just pull up console type in...
status
clientkick _playernumber_

(e.g. clientkick 5, if 5 is the player you want to kick)

Edit if you guys want. I got the IWnetemulator.exe so we can setup our own matchmaking for pc if you want.
Sweet, i'm down anytime.

Two things

1)How would I go by setting this up?
2)What are the chances of getting vac by this? i'm guessing I should use a spare account(?)

Sweet, i'm down anytime.

Two things

1)How would I go by setting this up?
2)What are the chances of getting vac by this? i'm guessing I should use a spare account(?)
No VAC..its steamless. Admins (from alterIWnet) and Host has the right to kick/ban anyone that not playing the game right once its final release. this is still beta so Level 70 is allowed for now.

All you need to do is close steam and open it up so you dont crash. :w00t:

Just follow this guide is over here.
alterIWnet View topic - Installation Tutorial [Everything you need to know]

Did I mention DLC is free on this?

---------- Post added 05-17-2010 at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-16-2010 at 02:56 PM ----------

alterIWnet just update the client of the game. Global Thermonuclear War, Stimulus, Hardcore Stimulus is now in the playlist. Everything on the public playlist is now unlock no matter what rank you are on.

Its going to keep getting better too.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I have a question. Say I wanted to download MW2 for PC... Is there anyway I could play online?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I have a question. Say I wanted to download MW2 for PC... Is there anyway I could play online?

alterIWnet would let you play online but if you were looking to play 'legit' on the proper IWnet then no, you wouldn't be able to pirate it.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
alterIWnet would let you play online but if you were looking to play 'legit' on the proper IWnet then no, you wouldn't be able to pirate it.

Oh OK. Should I? From what you guys are saying alterIWnet sounds pretty good.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
yes you can download skidrow mw2 and apply patch.

What's the "FreshInstall" one? I downloaded that and was hoping I wouldn't have to download the game, but I think I was wrong...

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
If you did the steam free weekend few weeks ago that also works.
Just apply the dl "NEW MW2 CLIENT" from alterIWnet.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Got my PS3 and MW2 now :)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIk65x5eZcY[/YT]

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah.

Edit: Have you reached the maximum number of friends?

Yes I have :p
I told 2,600+ people that the first people to add me would get accepted :p
Yours is Danfisher94 right? I'll delete someone and add you...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Some nice killshots there. Are all your open lobbies pretty much restricted to the sniper or is that just the weapon of choice for you crazy shooters? I haven't played MW2 in a long time, might hop on later this week if I have time

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Some nice killshots there. Are all your open lobbies pretty much restricted to the sniper or is that just the weapon of choice for you crazy shooters? I haven't played MW2 in a long time, might hop on later this week if I have time

(Just to say, those shots were from public matches since you were talking of open lobbies and you could have thought that the video from one one)
In the past I have restricted my open lobbies to Intervention only, but my plan for future ones (so when I hit 3,000 subs) is that I will do two separate lobbies, one for just quickscopes/noscopes and amazing final kills, and one for doing whatever people want to do, since I know some people don't think sniping :)