• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

This is how far I done since alteriwnet came.
capturesr.jpg

not bad for 3 to 8 player offline game most of the time.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Alright, apparently the maps just went live, as per the twitter feed of Robert Bowling:

Resurgence Package for #MW2 is now live - it may take a few hours to show for everyone. I'll be playing all-day in the Resurgence Playlists!

I totally forgot about this map pack and just spent the last of my money on a camera for E3....grr, guess I can't have both

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Alright, apparently the maps just went live, as per the twitter feed of Robert Bowling:

Resurgence Package for #MW2 is now live - it may take a few hours to show for everyone. I'll be playing all-day in the Resurgence Playlists!

I totally forgot about this map pack and just spent the last of my money on a camera for E3....grr, guess I can't have both
You're going to E3?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Dumbass, I could have given you my camera to use for the trip.

Well that's my middle name.. I need a camera anyways since I broke my last one. I get a small paycheck tomorrow so I'll probably get the maps tomorrow once I put the put the money in the bank. Anyways, there's a contest being held (raffle thing) on Xbox Live starting tomorrow you can enter:

Xbox.com | Calendar of Events - HISTORY Top Shot Play Win Sweepstakes

Just need to enter in the raffle on the site and then play a match of MW2 tomorrow basically.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Shit's out for download now. I just grabbed it, but need to go run a few errands before I can play it.

Dang, haven't got any money atm :(

Robby

Los Doyers!
I played the maps for the last hour and I like this pack over the last map pack.
I have to do some things right now, but I'll probably be on the rest of the day.

Trailer park and Carnival are awesome maps, my favorite from the map pack.

Seth

MD Party Room
Played the new maps for a little bit love them.