• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3k CFW soon (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicod0711

It iS sUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED BEFORE MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! lETS JUST HOPE ITS NOT FAKE BUT BEFORE MIDNIGHT CHECK ON THE PSPGEN WEB SITE

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
It iS sUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED BEFORE MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! lETS JUST HOPE ITS NOT FAKE BUT BEFORE MIDNIGHT CHECK ON THE PSPGEN WEB SITE

ITS PAST MIDNIGHT INFACKT ITZ
1:25AM where magixen lives:scared:

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
Nice. Disrespecting and insulting others, then running into your little sheltered world without listening or trying to understand anything else.

Pathetic.

You don't know me, just as much as I don't know how much your mom ***** different guys ***** everyday.

So quit pretending to be all high and mighty and excluding yourself from the ones crying in the corner.
BTW if you wana know what time it is at where magixen lives
go here timeanddate.com - Paris - France time

Mask3r

MASter hacK3R
what a number

the number of this page is 33... suspicious

hackley

thanx pspgen for your efforts

for those thinking all everyone wants is piracy that is not correct alot of
us want plugin capability on the 3k and to take away the limitations and restrictions sony has put on us giving people the chance to create new functions and homebrews for all who create and invest there time a aplaud you for helping the 3k community:D

hackley

sony is not the only one with good ideas for the psp there are alot of people with creative minds that would get the chance to show there creativity so for those crying piracy here is a tissue freeworld

perfect-gt

UMM wat
plese translate

the translation is after the french text.a mod of pspgen sais that they will release it in a few minutes.:confused:

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM EST ----------

"Destress ... everything is being written by our dear MaGiXieN ;)
Let it finish and publish.
This is the story of ... I do not know ... 15-30 min ;)
But it was on that night :D "

the same mod...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I wasn't going to post here at all but some things I just cant stand:

This HEN is nothing but a stripped-down CFW... Davee though of making it a CFW but gave up due to piracy reasons... That simple... What GEN and all others are doing is simply disrespecting someone who made the impossible, possible.

Remember without his kmode exploit you'd all still be crying in a corner, envious of all those with CFW...

But I digress... I won't post anymore on this thread

Nice. Disrespecting and insulting others, then running into your little sheltered world without listening or trying to understand anything else.

Pathetic.

You don't know me, just as much as I don't know how much your mom ***** different guys ***** everyday. Not much at all.

So quit pretending to be all high and mighty and excluding yourself from the ones crying in the corner.[/quote]

Look you pathetic little worm of a man. You think you're big by insulting my mother you sick little prick? I hope you choke on you goddamn GEN-A and it makes your PSP blow up. Have you done anything for the scene? At all you bitch?

I've been in the scene for FOUR GODDAMN YEARS and I've helped people more than I can remember and I even made two homebrew releases because IT WAS FUN.
You pathetic little worm of a man that can't even wipe your own arse, this is what's wrong with thr PSP HB scene and I hope it dies and stays buried!

You fucking pirates and little ISO sluts make me sick! Go earn money and buy your own damn games! Do you even know hoe much work it takes, how much brainstorming, sweat and tears it takes? DO YOU?? FUCK YOU!!!

I don't care if I get banned or whatever, if I deserve it! But you DON'T INSULT MY FAMILY YOU FREAKING BITCH! DIE!

btw: I'm on 5.50 OFW ;)

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.

Look you pathetic little worm of a man. You think you're big by insulting my mother you sick little prick? I hope you choke on you goddamn GEN-A and it makes your PSP blow up. Have you done anything for the scene? At all you bitch?

I've been in the scene for FOUR GODDAMN YEARS and I've helped people more than I can remember and I even made two homebrew releases because IT WAS FUN.
You pathetic little worm of a man that can't even wipe your own arse, this is what's wrong with thr PSP HB scene and I hope it dies and stays buried!

You fucking pirates and little ISO sluts make me sick! Go earn money and buy your own damn games! Do you even know hoe much work it takes, how much brainstorming, sweat and tears it takes? DO YOU?? FUCK YOU!!!

I don't care if I get banned or whatever, if I deserve it! But you DON'T INSULT MY FAMILY YOU FREAKING BITCH! DIE!

Although I don't justify the flaming, Kezra is entirely correct, notably in that all CFW is is a souped out HEN(during 2.71 tiff times), however at this point HEN is a stripped down CFW. Davee said so himself.

BlackSheep

ps im from spain

i bet 1000000$$ if you wont update to 5.50 if u knew chickhen was coming out!! u wouldnt be flaming no one so dont :cry: becouse u updated like a dumbas$

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
i bet 1000000$$ if you wont update to 5.50 if u knew chickhen was coming out!! u wouldnt be flaming no one so dont :cry: becouse u updated like a dumbas$

The exploit was released and announced before 5.50, and last I recall, Kezra was in the #mfm.hen channel before 5.50, hence he did know.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
yoblacksheep:

I updated after HEN came out ;) And even did some testing for Davee. I knew full well what I was doing when I updated and still updated. And I don't regret it

perfect-gt

stop flaming each other plz...its your business if you want to stay with chickhen or put the cfwe,its your bussiness if you want to buy umds or to pirate :) i will do what I want with cfwe and you will do what YOU want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.