• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33

VEGAN0011

5.00m33 japan import PSP

hi Jake ,the japan import psp is on 4.01m33-2 from hellcats recovery flasher and it shows The system confiuration of this PSP system does not appear to be correct.
The update cannot be completed (DRNFFFFFFBO) can you help thanks

ejelle

Noobie guy
<p>is this applicable to phat psp's?</p>

ejelle

Noobie guy
<p>what i mean will it work in phat psp?
will it be better upgrading to 5.00 m33
or staying at 4.01 m33?</p>

VEGAN0011

hi have got two psp's both phat one uk upgraded from 4.01m33-2 to 5.00m33 with the 1.50 add on the other psp a japan import upgaded from 1.50 to 3.52m33-4 then upto 4.01m33-2 with hellcats recovery flasher do you know how to get the japan psp to upgrade to 5.00m33

ejelle

Noobie guy
<p>aw i think were not helpn each other.. i'm askin also haha.. im sory vega...</p>

Jake

<p>what i mean will it work in phat psp?
will it be better upgrading to 5.00 m33
or staying at 4.01 m33?</p>

It will work on a phat psp.
Upgrading depends on if you have anything that will only work on 4.01 such as plugins then stay on 4.01, or if you want the playstation store feature then upgrade. It all depends on if you want to or not.

hi have got two psp's both phat one uk upgraded from 4.01m33-2 to 5.00m33 with the 1.50 add on the other psp a japan import upgaded from 1.50 to 3.52m33-4 then upto 4.01m33-2 with hellcats recovery flasher do you know how to get the japan psp to upgrade to 5.00m33

Check that "Game folder homebrew" is set to 4.XX in the recovery configuration.

VEGAN0011

hi jake ihave put game folder to 4.01 but the same error shows also have checked that pluggins are disabled any help thanks

ejelle

Noobie guy
<p>@vegan0011
i did not upgrade yet.. hmm i still had doubts because there are some unclear questions in my mind, and im still searching for something good about 5.00 m33, im on 4.01 m33 - 2...</p>
<p>one of my doubt is:
will 5.00 consume some of my psp memory ( not the MS the PSP memory)
** cause of the savestate of DA which is applicable only to slim psp's?</p>
<p>hmm.. can i use the full effect of the 5.00 m33 update in phat psp?</p>

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
<p>@vegan0011
i did not upgrade yet.. hmm i still had doubts because there are some unclear questions in my mind, and im still searching for something good about 5.00 m33, im on 4.01 m33 - 2...</p>
<p>one of my doubt is:
will 5.00 consume some of my psp memory ( not the MS the PSP memory)
** cause of the savestate of DA which is applicable only to slim psp's?</p>
<p>hmm.. can i use the full effect of the 5.00 m33 update in phat psp?</p>

All of the newly added features in 5.00 (PS Store, USB auto-connect) are accessible on a Phat PSP. As for D_A's savestate plugin, it has always been for Slim units only.

Free4All

<p>it shoulf be fine with the japan import... region makes no difference.. and u would need a pplugin to play musin within games.. but yes u can play games thru mem stick still</p>

VEGAN0011

hi ejelle just upgraded uk psp to 5.00m33-2 but japan psp wont upgrade to 5.00m33 with the updated recovery flasher where do the pandora files go, just got japan import on 5.00m33 with hellcats updated recovery flasher ,thankyou hellcat ,now on 5.00m33-3