• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33

Ziltoid

"- PSN version check is now automatically bypassed without need of touching any setting."

With new cfw 5.00 m33-3, the option in Recovery Menu "Use version.txt" is useless, wherever if is enable ou disable, right???

In such case, DA may exclude this option from Recovery in next update, I guess...

J

jx233

<p>does 5.00m33 allow me to still watch movies and play games? tell me please!!!!</p>

Depends on the games.

UMD should run fine.
ISO- uhh... not sure if I can discuss that.
Movies play fine.

Try 5.00 M33-3 or the latest CFW to enjoy your PSP for PSN and popsloader plugin.

In fact, PSN movies have a firmware checker. So does PSN.

If you have UMD Movies, no need to Update.

eagles

<p>when i updated to cfw 5.00 my internet no longer worked on my psp. Does anyone know what is wrong, and how it can be fixed</p>

VEGAN0011

Quote:

Originally Posted by brakkus

does 5.00m33 allow me to still watch movies and play games? tell me please!!!!

it plays an ISO copy of a game i legally own if thats what you are asking

VEGAN0011

internet should be ok on 5.00m33 as i still have it ,but the names of the stations on intertnet radio have dissapeared but that was before 5.00m33 anyone know why

Jimmy1981

Hi, I recently updated the firmware using the 'Network Update' on the menu. Since then my Internet wont work, and some games wont load. i.e. I backed up my copy of Fifa 09 and that has problems when loading up.

Also, whenever I try to open the PSN it says a system software update is needed, yet when I go to the Network Update on the menu it says I have the latest update.

My Snes9xTYL wont load either.

Everything worked fine before I updated, can anyone offer me some help??

Jake

Hi, I recently updated the firmware using the 'Network Update' on the menu. Since then my Internet wont work, and some games wont load. i.e. I backed up my copy of Fifa 09 and that has problems when loading up.

Also, whenever I try to open the PSN it says a system software update is needed, yet when I go to the Network Update on the menu it says I have the latest update.

My Snes9xTYL wont load either.

Everything worked fine before I updated, can anyone offer me some help??

What version is your psp at now?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Make sure you update to 5.00 M33-3, it solves the PSN issue.

TSOD

<p>hey all, im experiencing a problem after the update.
I cant seem to start any of the games.</p>

Jake

in the xmb(the main psp menu) press select, press down until "umd iso mode" is selected, press left or right until it says "Sony np9660" and press select.

And a note for next time, you can edit your posts rather than triple posting.:biggrin:

VEGAN0011

hi no names on internet radio station have deleted and installed again ,but names of stations are missing anyone know why

gablord

5.00m33

can anyone help me pls?i have 3.90.m33-3 i tried to upgrade it to 5.00m33 but it says that the pbp file doesn't exist so i can proceed .can somebody help me with this?thank you very much