• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] Pandora Installer for 3.xx kernels

jed101500

i can directly create the dc7? just gonna those files? will it automatically bootup when i place the pandora battery?

jed101500

last question sorry for being so annoying mr.hellcat,, uhmm do i really need to install the nand-tool and elf menu to the ddc?

rkt

<p>waaa my psp don`t open!! i can`t play anythink who get me one prog for resoft my psp plzzzz</p>

PhreakAccident

I'm still a bit of a noob. I formatted my stick using the new v4b installer, then I copied all four firmwares in addition to the new v4b installer and ran through in the sequence you show below. My question is:

When booting with the down button held in and Pandora battery inserted, I get the menu system as expected. But when you install as below, how is it different than just doing the DC7? And what are these DDCv4 tools?

I'm probably making it more than it really is. But this is an excellent recovery tool and I appreciate everyones work! :biggrin:

Kudos!
Phreak

If I should understand this as a question, the answer would be "Yes" - as long as you don't have a 85v2 or newer mainboard....

A stick with DDCv4 + Tools + DDCv7 can be easiely made:
- Install DDCv4
- Install DDCv4 additional tools
- exit and restart Pandora Installer
- Install DDCv7
- make battery Pandora

Done :)

Hellcat

Contributor
When you install as the quote you quoted, you can boot DDCv7 with DOWN and DDCv4 with UP, so you have BOTH on the same stick, bootable by choice.

The DDCv4 additional tools are some things that make maintanance on the PSP more easy, just try them out and you'll see :)

PhreakAccident

Thanks

Thanks again Hellcat! You rock :biggrin:

When you install as the quote you quoted, you can boot DDCv7 with DOWN and DDCv4 with UP, so you have BOTH on the same stick, bootable by choice.

The DDCv4 additional tools are some things that make maintanance on the PSP more easy, just try them out and you'll see :)

lordcheesecake

I have a question and am hoping to get an answer. A Pandora battery, to my knowledge, shouldn't be able to boot a psp normally, however, I find that after using this utility, I can still boot my psp normally, when my battery is pandorized, with the 0xffffffff serial. I have a TA-81 with the original 1.1 battery, and I am running 4.1 M33-2. I only have experience with hard moded batteries, but I am pretty sure that this should not be so. Anyone know why It boots as if it was a normal battery?

Jake

IT is probably because you have a memory stick in it that has the ipl that pandora boots from.

lordcheesecake

I believe I do, actually. Hmmm. well then, is it safe to assume that it will work as a pandora's battery if placed in an unmodded or bricked psp?

*edit* Scratch that, after a few tests, I have concluded that this IS the case. Thanks for your time :)

edwardo

just joined 1mth ago
<p>this is still competible with DCv4 right?</p>

deathjr

PPSP Addicted
i have a question, this update can now work to new psp version? i have cfw, because the rev3 didn't work to make pandora, it says u have the ta-81 something like that. sorry for bad english thanks in advance

Hellcat

Contributor
edwardo: Yes

deathjr: ta082v2 boards simply can't write the battery EEPROM, no matter what software you need.
If the app complains about an incompatible board, you're out of luck.

onkar_rock99

<p>Hii!! Hellcat i wanted to know that I am having psp Slim & Lite with motherbaord TA-008 with CFW 4.01m33-2 and it has 4.xx kernel So can i use ur pan3xxr4a pandora installer to convert my battery to pandora battery and convert it back to normal again??? and another question give me some soft modding guide's link which uses DC7 to instal 4.01m33-2?? because i want to hack my brothers psp using my psp with CFW 4.01m33-2??????</p>

january39

eXo Staff

KingDee43

Hi, Hellcat. Im new to this whole homebrew so I need help. I have a silver psp 2001 with ofw 6.37. I was wondering if it was anywat that I can make a a pandora battery nd magick ms so I can install the cfw 5.50 gen d3 and play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 like they do on youtube. I dont know how to find out my motherboard, srry. PLZ HELP ME. Thnx