• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Resident Evil 5

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
You need to help me finish it up sometime. I tried playing through with the AI and it's just impossible.
I've got unlimited ammo for the first magnum and a few other guns, so if you wanna start fresh on Professional, it should be a breeze, we can do that, or we can just finish up the chapters we didn't do on Veteran. I'll be online tonight (late in the US. early in NZ?) so if I see you online I'll send you an invite.

To anyone else who wants to do some co-op (360) I'm up for it too. I've got rotten eggs so I can give you some of those for the egg glitch for some mad money.

YouTube - Rotten Egg Money Glitch - Resident Evil 5

TeamOverload

I'm doing the egg glitch right now, quite effective. Still time consuming, but a lot easier than trying to earn the money to upgrade everything/buy all the weapons legit, that's for damn sure. Granted I'm stuck doing it with gold eggs instead of rotten cause neither me or my friend had a rotten egg :/

Joey

I've gone to blockbuster 3 times in the last week, and all three times, I've picked up RE5, and ultimately put it back. I just can't bring my self to spend money on it, after not really liking RE4, and not liking the Demo.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I picked this up yesterday for PS3. Still loathe the controls but I am enjoying the full game more than the demo. Also.. is it just me or is ammo somewhat of a commodity in this game? Kinda odd, they throw more enemies at you than ever in this RE and I often find myself having to kill enemies with the knife. Maybe I'm just not far enough yet - only passed the first couple chapters, so the selection of weaponry is limited at the moment.

Mister Chief

I picked this up yesterday for PS3. Still loathe the controls but I am enjoying the full game more than the demo. Also.. is it just me or is ammo somewhat of a commodity in this game? Kinda odd, they throw more enemies at you than ever in this RE and I often find myself running out of bullets. Maybe I'm just not far enough yet - only passed the first couple chapters.

Ammo has been limited in every RE. It helps to keep tensions high and make every shot matter.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ammo has been limited in every RE. It helps to keep tensions high and make every shot matter.

Yeah I know and fully agree, though it just seems like it's harder to conserve ammo in this RE. Then again, I haven't played an RE game in awhile, so my skills are probably just rusty :p

Sullivan

My brother just bought it today with his birthday money, is it co-op throughout?

Zx30

Beto
I've got unlimited ammo for the first magnum and a few other guns, so if you wanna start fresh on Professional, it should be a breeze, we can do that, or we can just finish up the chapters we didn't do on Veteran. I'll be online tonight (late in the US. early in NZ?) so if I see you online I'll send you an invite.

To anyone else who wants to do some co-op (360) I'm up for it too. I've got rotten eggs so I can give you some of those for the egg glitch for some mad money.

YouTube - Rotten Egg Money Glitch - Resident Evil 5

Lol. It's already started. I'm already starting to hear everyone ask for eggs. It just sounds ridiculous.

"Do you have any eggs?!!?"
...."Yeah...in my fridge...why?"
"No! I NEED THEM IN RESIDENT EVIL 5 TO KILL ALL THE ZOMBIES..."
...........*removes from friends list due to friend being insane*

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah I know and fully agree, though it just seems like it's harder to conserve ammo in this RE. Then again, I haven't played an RE game in awhile, so my skills are probably just rusty :p

They pretty much force you to kneecap people then run up for a physical attack. At least that's what I did when there wasn't a heavy on screen.

I've got unlimited ammo for the default shotgun, so I would like to do a run on the hardest setting soon. If anyone is interested, let me know.

TeamOverload

I picked this up yesterday for PS3. Still loathe the controls but I am enjoying the full game more than the demo. Also.. is it just me or is ammo somewhat of a commodity in this game? Kinda odd, they throw more enemies at you than ever in this RE and I often find myself having to kill enemies with the knife. Maybe I'm just not far enough yet - only passed the first couple chapters, so the selection of weaponry is limited at the moment.

I actually felt ammo was more plentiful, I never really ran out of ammo when I was playing, save maybe one or two instances, but other than that I was always set.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
They pretty much force you to kneecap people then run up for a physical attack. At least that's what I did when there wasn't a heavy on screen.

I've got unlimited ammo for the default shotgun, so I would like to do a run on the hardest setting soon. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I'm down. I don't have you on my friends list though. I've got unlimited ammo for every gun, I just haven't purchased them all yet. I'm trying to decide if I should go for the Handcannon or Hydra next. :confused:

I got my time on Normal down to underneath 5 hours total so I got the unlimited rocket launcher too. The game becomes a joke with this thing. Except on Professional because every hit is basically an instant dying status. Even the fucking chicken took away half of my health with one hit.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
I am really really tempted to pick this up with all the positive things I've heard about it, but the demo is stopping me from getting it. No moving while shooting? Seriously? I know all the RE's are like that, but come ON, this is "next-gen," can't they at least update the gameplay a little? It just seemed like a really artificial way to create tension instead of having to rely on the situation or the story.

Sullivan

So can anyone answer me, is this game co-op throughout the whole thing?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Mr. Beefy gave me a rotten egg and I was able to do that co-op inventory swap enough to unlock all weapons; thanks for that. We also did a couple levels on Proffesional and got stuck at one checkpoint for like 30 minutes then I think his 360 froze.....

I need to beat this a few more times to get enough end of level points to unlock infinite ammo on the Hydra and that magnum that does 5000 damage when you max it out.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I got about two more handguns left to max out before I've done everything there is to do in this game. WOW, I'm such a loser :sleep: