• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Sony announces PS3 firmware 3.0 [Released]

Adiuvo

Censors. Like how google censor things it with safesearch, it just knows.

The only way to do something like that would be to have every manually uploaded avatar screened by someone. Since there aren't any URLs to gauge, an automated system wouldn't work.

Sliderkk

Okay,

1: I hope that animated themes can be user made.
2: Marvel obviously doesn't know about the PSP.

Dan

Contributor
Okay,

1: I hope that animated themes can be user made.
2: Marvel obviously doesn't know about the PSP.

Marvel Nemesis: Rise Of The Imperfects
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

chu torkin bewt

and themes.. can be user made?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Omg thank you :d

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'll give an opinion as soon as I'm updated... Which should take about 3 minutes :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
freaking awful... I love the what's new thing though

user friendly

Yeah, I feel sick. Font is just terribly over sized, I'm not really amazed but I am at this. Box around friends list is not needed at all. The simplistic feel is gone for me.

xploren

Contributor
Oh my God, they ruined the XMB. The font is too big and the boxes make everything look cluttered. I'm not too keen on the PlayStation Store icons under Game and Video either. Hopefully they'll fix all this soon.

Adiuvo

They have to. Those boxes are absolutely horrible. It's a shame they weren't able to stay on 3.00 for very long :p

Hellcat

Contributor
Someone make a downgrader already :p *lol*

Nah, still waiting for it to show up on the website for download....

Whisper

Logic :(
I am happy you can now copy messages sent to you. Makes it easy to send links to websites.

If you test your internet connection they added how fast your network is.