• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

carsolin

i have a problem, i tried to download crash mind over mutant iso (by my brother's request) and they have multiple files, like 3 zip files. i have downloaded only 1 file i'm still waiting to complete the other 2 files. when i try to play it with the 1 file downloaded, after i pressed x and the psp logo shows up, there's only a black screen. is this normal due to the uncomplete file or does it mean it's uncompatible with my psp? my psp is on 5.00 M33 on HEN btw. the file size is 1.5 gb though.

Niels

How did they found the crash anyway?
Did they just found a picture and it luckaly crashed.
Or was somebody just fooling around with the photo code.
Or did somebody with a lot of knowledge found a way to crash it

afteralter

S for Surreal
i have a problem, i tried to download crash mind over mutant iso (by my brother's request) and they have multiple files, like 3 zip files. i have downloaded only 1 file i'm still waiting to complete the other 2 files. when i try to play it with the 1 file downloaded, after i pressed x and the psp logo shows up, there's only a black screen. is this normal due to the uncomplete file or does it mean it's uncompatible with my psp? my psp is on 5.00 M33 on HEN btw. the file size is 1.5 gb though.

obviously, incomplete file

carsolin

obviously, incomplete file

ok, sorry for another noob question, but when i completely dload the 3 files, do i need to combine them or do i just put the three folders in iso folder of my memory stick?

davikom

just to be sure because I am still in doubt
I saw on a site that is possible with the chikhenr2 run eboots of the playstation one
is this true?
sorry my english google

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
No, but if you have a psp 2000 (any verson) you can use CustomFirmware Enabler change stuff and then you can run PSX games with popsloader, run plugins and iso's

afteralter

S for Surreal
ok, sorry for another noob question, but when i completely dload the 3 files, do i need to combine them or do i just put the three folders in iso folder of my memory stick?

for the sake of answering,
after downloading the three zip files
extract them first in any folder you like in YOUR COMPUTER not PSP
then copy the complete file.

carlos78211

wow such a hypocrite!
davee doesn't want any dev to go against his wishes by adding iso/cso support.
yet he goes against sony's wishes by hacking the psp 3000.
i feel really sorry for you that they added iso support..:(:(:( (thats my sarcasm)

Davee

lolhax
wow such a hypocrite!
i feel really sorry for you that they added iso support..:(:(:( (thats my sarcasm)

If you're gonna be that way about it, don't use HEN. Oh wait... nevermind.
'tard.

carsolin

for the sake of answering,
after downloading the three zip files
extract them first in any folder you like in YOUR COMPUTER not PSP
then copy the complete file.

i knew that, i'm going to unzip them first in my pc then copy the files to my psp. but since i have 3 zip files, it means i have 3 cso files. do i chunk them into 1 file or copy the three of them to my psp? sorry if i'm bugging you. and thanks.

dna123300

wow such a hypocrite!
Wow...
If you don't like him then don't use his hacks!
I bet you'd be begging Davee to make a HEN if he didn't!

thadevil

Davee you have my respect 4-er i think you have done a great work by devloping HEN it gave to my a lots of fun. I study informatics and i known that
every single app or game comes to world in great pain :)
It was unavoidable that some ppl make an iso/cso loader, as you known shit happens :) So don't get upsed and keep programing.
PS. If you can't win with them join them. Write a better CFW Enabler i think it would some ppl will piss of.... or make your HEN better
My regards.
Sorry for my englis h iam from poland
my native language is c# :) :)

Rspct for all programers.....

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Davee is 2 good 4 u, even at 15. Imagine how much better than you he'll be when he's your age. He's already famous around the whole world of PSP homebrew

HEN-A

Contributer
Not that im calling Davee a liar.its just hard to belive that he is 15 years old and programming at such a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.