• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
My company just got me an iPhone 4S so I'm no longer a BlackBerry user (over the past couple of years I had a Pearl 8120, then a Curve 8520, then a Bold 9700).

Seth

MD Party Room
My company just got me an iPhone 4S so I'm no longer a BlackBerry user (over the past couple of years I had a Pearl 8120, then a Curve 8520, then a Bold 9700).

Nice what do you for work again?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Nice what do you for work again?
I'm a software developer. We develop and host software solutions for the airline industry (reservation and operation systems).

I'm liking the iPhone so far; especially getting into the great apps which Blackberry doesn't provide in the slightest.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Frozen how does the phone work with out the main menu button? or does it appear is some apps?

It appears in "legacy" apps - aka those that have not been updated to include a menu button within the application. For most apps developed before ICS this will be the case. Apps that have been updated for ICS will not have the menu button displayed.

BlackSheep

It appears in "legacy" apps - aka those that have not been updated to include a menu button within the application. For most apps developed before ICS this will be the case. Apps that have been updated for ICS will not have the menu button displayed.

Alright cool Im getting this phone monday

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Samsung galaxy note. Had this phone for about an hour and so far I already like it more than every phone I've ever had.

I also have an xperia play.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I recently switched to the Samsung Galaxy W. I am a happy camper with the CM9 beta on it :p

Seth

MD Party Room
Samsung galaxy note. Had this phone for about an hour and so far I already like it more than every phone I've ever had.

I also have an xperia play.
Let me know how long you can talk on that thing, that "phone" is huge.

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
I'm using a HTC Wildfire, and it's the worst phone I've ever come across. I'd happily have my sony k800i back :(

Or get a samsung glalaxy ;)

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Let me know how long you can talk on that thing, that "phone" is huge.

I've had quite a few lengthy conversations on it, and I honestly don't mind the size and im the same person that can't play xbox 360 for very long cause the controller hurts my hands, so its not like I have giant hands.

Texting is a joy on this thing.
Watching movies is also much more enjoyable.
My one gripe so far is the speaker on this thing is weak as hell, I was almost late for work cause I couldn't hear the alarm.

Overall id reccommend this to anyone like me who uses their phone to frequently watch videos and browse the internet.

I wouldnt reccommend anybody use this as a tablet replacement. Because after all its really just a big galaxy S2.

PMSGreen1Chaos

I have T-Mobile Galaxy Flip Phone...I do have a past rap sheet of 2 previous companies and it's ended with me having to go with a new company...I may switch to AT&T, so T-Mobile will be the third company for me.

Seth

MD Party Room
I've had quite a few lengthy conversations on it, and I honestly don't mind the size and im the same person that can't play xbox 360 for very long cause the controller hurts my hands, so its not like I have giant hands.

My one gripe so far is the speaker on this thing is weak as hell, I was almost late for work cause I couldn't hear the alarm.

Overall id reccommend this to anyone like me who uses their phone to frequently watch videos and browse the internet.

I wouldnt reccommend anybody use this as a tablet replacement. Because after all its really just a big galaxy S2.
I think you just made me think about upgradeing to a note 2 when it comes out.

Seth

MD Party Room

I got the note 2 a while ago and I must say you where pretty much rigtht on everything you said lol

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Because I can't stop, won't stop, don't even know how to stop. I'm currently using a iPhone 5 and a Galaxy S III.

I want a Nexus 4, but its not in the cards for me. Google and LG can't seem to get their shit together. People that do have it are selling it for rape prices because It is sold out or are only willing to trade for my iPhone, and they can kiss my smooth and luxurious ass if they think i'm going to trade them my phone that costs $400 more than theirs.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I made the switch from an iPhone 4S to a Galaxy S3 a couple of weeks ago and don't regret it for an instant. Loving this phone!

LocutusEstBorg

I made the switch from an iPhone 4S to a Galaxy S3 a couple of weeks ago and don't regret it for an instant. Loving this phone!

You will soon enough when it starts stuttering and slowing down for NO APPARENT REASON and when the browser locks up and stutters for NO APPARENT REASON. Just give it some time to degrade.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Out of curiosity what browser are you referring to? The default samsung one? I' m using Dolphin.

LocutusEstBorg

Every one of them. They all use the same engine just like all iOS browsers are toolbars on top of Safari. Only Opera and Chrome use their own engines (which perform worse than stock). Try visiting http://www.theverge.com and see how smoothly it scrolls and zooms compared to the iPhone. The stock browser has also been abandoned. Newer phones only come with Chrome.