• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Where are you from?

Manson

hi,i am from Mars.i only can say a little english.
i am a programmer work on asp and asp.net
but i am a beginner of the program.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM EST ----------

if you use QQ too,you can talk with me.
my QQ Number is 445346936

hi,i am from Mars.i only can say a little english.
i am a programmer work on asp and asp.net
but i am a beginner of the program.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM EST ----------

if you use QQ too,you can talk with me.
my QQ Number is 445346936

your QQ number exposes you come from China... The atmosphere here is not against ppl from China but only ones who posted opinion on pirating PSP games. Why not just tell the truth...

Manson

your QQ number exposes you come from China... The atmosphere here is not against ppl from China but only ones who posted opinion on pirating PSP games. Why not just tell the truth...

just a joke.

i can't understand your mean.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM EST ----------

i don't interest in psp games.

etjeremy

oneshibbyguy

aKa LunchBox
NewGuy

I am from Tampa Fl. but I go to school in Northern Michigan. just bought a PSP 3000 for myself. Wooo, glad to have joined the forums.

R

ringring

Hello, everyone~
I am from China. Well, you know 2008 Olympic, so you know Beijing and China. Welcome to China~

Slasher

Suck It
No offence, but is anybody capable of reading the first post?

Try providing a little more information than just simply the location of where you live. Give some further information about the area, anything exciting nearby? Beautiful scenery? Regular boring town? Try digging a little deeper then just providing a name!
It doesn't need to be a wikipedia-fest either, tell it like it is straight from you. Try providing pictures!

It would be nice to see a little more than just the name of where you're at.

Leecher

Sorry. Let me start over.

I live in Los Angeles, California. It's not the busy part of L.A. that everyone thinks about. But yes, the suburbs. It's not all trash and dirty like the streets of downtown, but it's very family-friendly. I live with my family here. There is also Magic Mountain Theme park nearby.

I hope that is better than my first post.