• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Relationships. Turn offs

Slasher

Suck It
When girls fart. Like honestly, they go from pretty, to pretty fucking disgusting after they fart in public.

My GF still claims to this day that she does not fart.

I call bullshit though

Zx30

Beto
Like the tree falling in the forest, if nobody's around to hear it, it must not happen.

Women fart. Men fart. Tell her to get the fuck over it.

Now if she says she does not fart in public, then that may be a different story.
Because I personally as a man, fart in public all the time. Loud and quiet. If it's a loud one, I try to move to a loud place or somewhere alone for a second...but very casually.

eighty4

Now if she says she does not fart in public, then that may be a different story.
Because I personally as a man, fart in public all the time. Loud and quiet. If it's a loud one, I try to move to a loud place or somewhere alone for a second...but very casually.

I lol'd.

Slasher

Suck It

lol, it's not like it's an issue or anything. She claims she never does, not even in her own privacy. I know that everybody does though, it's just natural.

Yeah man I know what you mean about farting in public though. I try to do it while on the move regardless of how loud it is because it usually gets lost in the rush of things. I always wonder if anybody ever smells them because I'm always the first to get away from it.

K guys now try to remember this is Smart Talk. All Smart Talk rules apply. While I don't mind the odd spin off of discussion, just try to keep the discussion sophisticated enough since this IS smart talk. Things like "I lol'd" and whatnot aren't exactly Smart Talk suitable just to clarify.

Zx30

Beto
Who ever smells my fart, I feel sorry for . Sheesh. Can barely stand em my self. But one person who tops me is my best friend's brother. It smells like a chemical plant's pipe coming out of his ass. It's really bad.

And +1 for the on the move farting you do.

Sullivan

I remember one time, me and my dad were at Sams club, and he farted, stunk really really bad, so we sorta took of down the isle, next thing I know I look back at these two women with a strange look on there face, lmao.

Zx30

Beto
I remember one time, me and my dad were at Sams club, and he farted, stunk really really bad, so we sorta took of down the isle, next thing I know I look back at these two women with a strange look on there face, lmao.

That was probably the deformed face you left on them thanks to the toxic of your fart.

+5 radiation to their radiation level.