• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeMan

Why a hen that supposed to release in 2day after exploit was found take weeks too develop!i mean if there is no roadblocks remains why we still have to wait for this.the video proof can easily be fake using gif image instead of tiff!dont be mad at me.the great work of davee is really appreciated if IT IS NOT A HOAX.

thedicemaster

he got the HEN running, but that doesn't mean it's usable.
right now he's fixing some minor bugs that prevent most homebrew from launching.
you wouldn't want to be stuck with a HEN running only 3% of the homebrew right?

Teverek

I hope it is an assumption. I find it hard to believe he would have even announced it with only 3% of homebrew running that just seems very very silly.

Hopefully we get a legit update soon.

jeerum

PeeruEnn
ok , Buy some more UMD.it take too long. We must find more exploits and better kmode. And not releas, give to Alek or MaGiXieN then we get Hen-a (from Miriam)

NoName

Wait a minute!
Davee only got 3% of Hombrew running on the HEN?
This is gonna take months.

i heard, that Homebrew with a 3.xx Kernel or above shuld be compatible with the HEN.
i think 3% = 3.xx

Teverek

I hope so this is taking forever as it is with only 3% of the stuff working I couldn't imagine how much longer we would be waiting.

Davee

lolhax
I hope so this is taking forever as it is with only 3% of the stuff working I couldn't imagine how much longer we would be waiting.

No, it's taken this long to get it to boot into HEN. I'm obviously missing a patch (or have incorrect) and that percent includes both kernel and usermode homebrew. It might be that it includes imports from systemctrl (which will not work).

tomcat70

No, it's taken this long to get it to boot into HEN. I'm obviously missing a patch (or have incorrect) and that percent includes both kernel and usermode homebrew. It might be that it includes imports from systemctrl (which will not work).

Hi Davee! So It takes a lot of time more? More and less......Thanks for your work for ever!

Jimkill

please be patient people, davee has spent a lot of /his/ time working on this for all of /us/, and it would be a waste for him to release it unfinished and not functioning

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd

Can we get that in English please? I've more or less understood the previous problems, but this one boggles the mind.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM EST ----------

Oh, that's great news then.Unless that one mistake is hidden like a needle in a haystack, it seems the situation has improved.Thanks a lot for answering!

Status
Not open for further replies.