• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
I trust in Dave and his team!

That's what this all is coming down to; "trust"... cuz these videos and pics aren't proving anything and are actually making me nervous. But, looking at Davee-Bubbletune's site, they sure look like techie folks and it would be madness for them to fake this. So, I'm a believer right now.

BTW, This is what it means to approach proof:
A video, *without any camera cuts* and BRIGHT lighting does the following:
- shows the physical PSP's back, side and front to prove it's 3000; also open the UMD Disc door.. the 3000s don't have the same UMD "cradle" as the PSP 1000-2000s did.
- Then turn it on and show Firmware version to be 5.03
- Then go view Tiff image
- Crashie-crashie-bufferoverflow-reboot
- Go to firmware version again to show HEN blahlblah
- Go to memory card and launch GBA emulator
- Start Pokemon
- *PLAY* pokemon for 30 seconds!

brnards13

That's what this all is coming down to; "trust"... cuz these videos and pics aren't proving anything and are actually making me nervous. But, looking at Davee-Bubbletune's site, they sure look like techie folks and it would be madness for them to fake this. So, I'm a believer right now.

- shows the physical PSP's back, side and front to prove it's 3000; also open the UMD Disc door.. the 3000s don't have the same UMD "cradle" as the PSP 1000-2000s did.
- Start Pokemon

But this take much time to do....and they want to finish the HEN soon.

Giant

PSP-Brasil

- Start Pokemon

believe in what you want!

bleyz

Thats is their problem, not yours

If you dont like to wait MAKE THE HEN BY YOURSELF

you sooooo brainy!!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM EST ----------

A quick overhaul of the site for release isnt allowed?
Oh sorry i forgot you were in charge of what Davee and Bubbletune do with every minute of their time!

of course.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
A quick overhaul of the site for release isnt allowed?
Oh sorry i forgot you were in charge of what Davee and Bubbletune do with every minute of their time!

Good come back. that deserves rep.

Site Designed by Bubbletune, Davee and XanderChaos

bleyz, u could just don't use the HEN, if u prefer.

Chathurga

Next person to mention the website without good reason will be banned from the thread, hooray!
Back on topic kids.

Slasher

Suck It
that can be a fake, because it can be running the gripshift exploit :huh:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gripshift exploit can only be used to run a very limited amount of games that have to be developed specifically with the gripshift SDK. Emulators were never released for it.

Bottom line, HEN is real and will be released very soon. Homebrew will work with HEN. Discussing the legitimacy of any photos/videos is a waste of time. End of story. No?

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
i've been around in the PSP scene since the 2.80 tiff days and been watching the deving even before then so i hav no doubt that its not a fake in anyway.

and can i also point that its the "noobs" which are calling this fake

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
Next person to mention the website without good reason will be banned from the thread, hooray!
Back on topic kids.

:Confused:

I honestly do not know which website we're not suppose to be talking about. Forgive me, but are you talking about Davee-Bubbletune? What happened that makes that website bad to talk about?

Mask3r

MASter hacK3R
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gripshift exploit can only be used to run a very limited amount of games that have to be developed specifically with the gripshift SDK. Emulators were never released for it.

Bottom line, HEN is real and will be released very soon. Homebrew will work with HEN. Discussing the legitimacy of any photos/videos is a waste of time. End of story. No?
realy, but, if it is the hen of davee, who's the person of the video???
and why he/she has got the hen and we don't?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.