• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

FIFA World Cup 2010

Argh, Australia V Ghana, 1-1.

We scored early on in the 12th minute, but we then shifted back to defensive approach, leading up to Ghana's shot on goal, and Kewell's straight red. Funnily enough, a Ghana player challenged Bresciano in a worse manner than Cahill's in the Germany V Australia game and only got off with a yellow.

Looks like that may be it for the Aussies. We played much better than our first game, and Ghana was certainly in form.

We need to win against Serbia 3-0, and Germany has to beat Ghana for us to make it past the group stage.

Italy V New Zealand is on tonight, looking forward to that.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
and Portugal just won 7-0.

ah, now if we play that well against Brazil we're serious contenders to the title. The team was unstopable and completly dominated the poor Koreans.

Riorio99

Germany or Serbia probably, well done to England, nail biting stuff there.
Can't wait until Brazil v Portugal on Friday, should be a classic, but I'm very tempted to watch Ivory Coast vs North Korea instead, just for teh lulz.

Dan

Contributor
Was the match any good? Dunno whether to watch the highlights or not. I was trekking over some hills so I didn't watch the match, and I found the score through my phone, but Radio 5 Live wasn't working :(

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Yeah was a good match. Did anyone see Yakubu's miss? I honestly couldnt breathe i was laughing so much, his face after that miss was also hilarious.

Spiros

Maiki
Was the match any good? Dunno whether to watch the highlights or not. I was trekking over some hills so I didn't watch the match, and I found the score through my phone, but Radio 5 Live wasn't working :(

Definitely worth watching the highlights at the very least, if not watching the entire match. England played extremely well for pretty much the whole match, could've been 3-0, only the last maybe 20 minutes england sat back to much and played too defensively, got a pretty intense.

Definitely worth a watch.

Congratulations England and the US, although it was expected.

Spiros

Maiki
Always nice to see Italy lose, but to finish bottom of the group, amazing. Slovakia looked really strong as well.

I'm excited for the Portugal Italy match this afternoon, should be a great game.

Riorio99

Interesting tidbit. If you go to youtube, and click the little football on the video control bar, then it adds vuvuzela sounds to the video.

El Diablo

I'm so sick of vuvulezas.

Joey

I'm so sick of vuvulezas.

I'm more sick of people who complain about the vuvuzelas... Seriously, they're slightly annoying, but you guys are making them sound like they're worse than the holocaust and the Hindenberg put together.

El Diablo

They're a little more than slightly annoying when you can barely hear announcers over them, and hear them for literally 90 minutes straight all game, every game. They are beyond ridiculous. I would put them about on par with the holocaust.