• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I like the forums update guys.:tup:
Also whoever came up with the arcade idea best idea ever!
Space Invader is fun when you have someone on forum compare to then random people scores that are max out.
edit- @Hiratai
I do not see the do not enter part.... just lead to the site right away>_>
LOL, IM GONNA SUE THEM.xD
jk

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I, and I'm sure I can speak for others, am glad you like what we're working on. :tup:

CASHMON3Y

Yes, soooo much faster! If only the main page was as speedy...

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Load time on the FrontPage? I can't say I've really experienced anything unusual myself.

CASHMON3Y

Load time on the FrontPage? I can't say I've really experienced anything unusual myself.
Its sooo slow for me. It lags like a bitch on FF, I can't even scroll right, the screen lags.

Chathurga

Its sooo slow for me. It lags like a bitch on FF, I can't even scroll right, the screen lags.

He's talking about the actual blog, not the forum front page for anyone wondering.
Yes I have this problem too. It's the big assed background image, adblock it and you'll be fine.

Edit: Sorry Frozen, it is the problem :p

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The background isn't that big! You guys need to improve your connection ;) It should load up just fine (since more than one person complained about it ;) ) now and not lag the page. However you might have scrolling issues (blocky scrolling) in firefox due to the fixed background, I've been looking into fixes while keeping the background (you can fix it in firefox by disabling fixed backgrounds, but then it doesn't render the background as well).

CASHMON3Y

The background isn't that big! You guys need to improve your connection ;) It should load up just fine (since more than one person complained about it ;) ) now and not lag the page. However you might have scrolling issues (blocky scrolling) in firefox due to the fixed background, I've been looking into fixes while keeping the background (you can fix it in firefox by disabling fixed backgrounds, but then it doesn't render the background as well).
Yea, the blocky scrolling is what got me.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Do you guys like having the arcade results in your postbit or not? Like if you have the high score in a game or two, etc?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Do you guys like having the arcade results in your postbit or not? Like if you have the high score in a game or two, etc?

I personally don't like it ;) I think that part just makes the forums look cluttered - it's unnecessary in my mind to have it there, most people don't care what rank you are

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I don't like it either, but I wanted to see what the general consensus was before turning it off.

Edit - I turned them off. If people want to see the high scores they can go into the arcade, etc.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
yea, I like how everything is setup so far.
Just show off what I earn so far, but its your choice at the end.

EvilSeph

Administrator
I've worked on the front page quite a bit and it should be significantly faster now. Please let us know.

Slasher

Suck It
I've worked on the front page quite a bit and it should be significantly faster now. Please let us know.

Whenever I try to go to the front page it's asking me to download a "download.gz" file? And the front page doesn't load, it's just asking for the download

EvilSeph

Administrator
Haha, yea, that should be fixed. Sorry about that.

eighty4

Is there a way to move the section allotted for championships to the bottom of the postbit? I don't liek having that space there if it will no longer be used.

Also, this light theme is nice for those who dislike dark colors, but I don't think it will suit those who have tastes for light colors and enjoy having a light based theme.

EvilSeph

Administrator
I've removed the space now.

Why do you think it won't suit those that have tastes for light colours?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
waits... theres an light theme??!