• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WTF do eXo members look like?

Slasher

Suck It
hai baybay

Bran

Yell
Lots of people like to torture themselves. And I don't care what people really think of me so it's amusing to me.

Sullivan

Ya same. I feel like making a myspace finally. So I might put something up here.

My parents never wanted me to have a myspace, but seems like my younger sisters can have one at there young age, so I feel like making one now. But it seems like, myspace is a waste of time.

Zx30

Beto
Ya same. I feel like making a myspace finally. So I might put something up here.

My parents never wanted me to have a myspace, but seems like my younger sisters can have one at there young age, so I feel like making one now. But it seems like, myspace is a waste of time.

It's a nice way to keep in touch with friends you don't regularly keep in touch with(or don't have the time to). Now it IS a waste of time if all you do is stay on MySpace all day. Think of Myspace as a enhanced answering machine. People leave messages, and you'll get to it when you're good and ready.

Bran

Yell
It always has been the new myspace. Nearly every concept is the exact same, it's just that it's in a new package.

No, it was originally supposed to just be for college networking. It got really bloated and shitty + corporate. I never liked it to begin with but it was tolerable. I deleted my account when it became open to everyone.

Gutya

No, it was originally supposed to just be for college networking. It got really bloated and shitty + corporate. I never liked it to begin with but it was tolerable. I deleted my account when it became open to everyone.

Wow you're so cool, can I be your top friend?

A_Nub

Developer
n1139508875_9713.jpg

n562646392_2458656_3410.jpg

Umm yeah, im in the orange shirt.
n1139508875_30304599_1412.jpg

Second from the right, Fresh pow first tracks! All offtrail.
Ill upload some videos soon.