• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.10 OE-A' Released

heyitsme

I have firmware version 3.03 on my psp. will i have any trouble inatalling this custom firmware and will i be able to play my psp umd games?

JKing

Banned
I have firmware version 3.03 on my psp. will i have any trouble inatalling this custom firmware and will i be able to play my psp umd games?

You will need to downgrade your psp to 1.50 and then update to 3.03 oe or 3.10 oe...you will need a GTA liberty citys UMD with the firmware 2.00 on it in order to downgrade...the downgrader is located on this site. Good luck.
* Yes you will still be able to play your normal UMD games after you have "custom" firmware on it.*

surf-bus

Hellllllp

I have v1.50 (out the box) i downloaded everything off the first page followed it spot on
but my psp says unable to open 3.10.PBP any ideas

JKing

Banned
I have v1.50 (out the box) i downloaded everything off the first page followed it spot on
but my psp says unable to open 3.10.PBP any ideas

I belive you need the file name to be 310.PBP not 3.10.PBP. not sure exaclty what your trying to do ...But thats what came to my mind.

zhackmx

LocationFree

Anybody knows how can use locationfree player through 3.10 OE A', i have read that is not installed in the firmware for space limits. It's possible through another metods?.

qwertyui

I have PSP firmware 3.03, but I can't downgrade because I dont have the unpatched GTA.
I was wondering, I used the 3.10 OE-A and when I tried to use the 3.10 OE-A Update Maker from my XMB, it said:Could not start game.

Help? please? someone?

Mancubsa

How and what to upgrade...

Hi all... I have a "TA-081 or below" PSP with 2.71 Sony Firmware.

What do I need to do to upgrade to DA 3.10OE A2?
Do I downgrade to 1.50 Sony then upgrade to DA or upgrade straight to DA?
Once i have regraded to DA am I still able to go back to Sony if need be?
Is DA 3.10OE also only a oneway upgrade?

Do I need to put an emulator on my PSP and if so which will be the best?

Thanks in advance for your help.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi all... I have a "TA-081 or below" PSP with 2.71 Sony Firmware.

What do I need to do to upgrade to DA 3.10OE A2?
Do I downgrade to 1.50 Sony then upgrade to DA or upgrade straight to DA?
Once i have regraded to DA am I still able to go back to Sony if need be?
Is DA 3.10OE also only a oneway upgrade?

Do I need to put an emulator on my PSP and if so which will be the best?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Follow the 2.71 downgrade guide in the help center forum to downgrade to 1.5, then install 3.10 OE-A and once installed run the update to 3.10 OE-A2.

You can always go back to the official Sony firmware.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor