• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Borderlands

Sinfulfate

The title update is up which fixes the siren class and some other bugs. That shield you gave me Abe is crazy strong, with my buffs I have 1100+ shield energy at 26. That's more than I have when I'm in a vehicle lol.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Nice dude. I've got a shield that overcharges to like 950 at the moment.

I also rebuilt my Hunter skill tree putting enough items to have Bloodwing attack six enemies. It so great.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I want to do a Berserker build next.
That is my main character I use and is my favorite. His skill basically turns him into a boxer and as you add elemental artifacts, his punches cause that elemental effect.
He is a beast.

El Diablo

I hate having a ps3, when trying to play online there's massive fps drops so I'm stuck to single player :(. I'm jealous of you people with 360s because the online play is amazing, really wish it worked.

Seth

MD Party Room
I hate having a ps3, when trying to play online there's massive fps drops so I'm stuck to single player :(. I'm jealous of you people with 360s because the online play is amazing, really wish it worked.

it not that big of a difference

El Diablo

It's a lot more fun imo to play with other people, and have the things be more difficult and more of them. I played online for 1 mission with 2 other people and it was a lot more fun and challenging until we got to sections with more than 3 enemies there at once >.>

I could never play Diablo single player, but for whatever reason online with other people was 10x better, I feel it would be the same with this if it was playable.

Joey

The title update is up which fixes the siren class and some other bugs. That shield you gave me Abe is crazy strong, with my buffs I have 1100+ shield energy at 26. That's more than I have when I'm in a vehicle lol.

What did it fix for the siren class? That's what I'm using, but I don't have internet access where I'm staying.

El Diablo

"Lilith's Phase Strike ability now works as intended"

Not sure what was wrong with it before.

Joey

Well, I know its not very strong (the phase strike). Hopefully they made it stronger, because I only use it when I'm about to die and need to recharge. I never use it offensively.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Second playthrough...Marley and Moe are destorying me. I've spent over $500k on respawning.

I also say an awesome level 40 SMG that I couldn't buy in the deal of the day. 84x4, over 80 accuracy, 12.5 fire rate, 84 clip size.

It was 2.25 million.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Yea, I can imagine how difficult those two are... Especially since they weren't really a cake-walk in the first playthrough either.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah the second playthrough is fun because you find way better weapons and everything is more of a challenge.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Anyone want to start a new character to tonight?

It might be fun to get a group of all Level 1's at the same time.

El Diablo

Beat it on normal and starting the second play through, seriously one of the best games I played in a long time. I don't see how people can say it has no story line, I actually thought it was a really great story line.