• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I meant the name, not to remove the 4. I believe the best of the best deserve the number in it. Not like W@W.

The name is fine dude, I really don't see why you are making an issue out of it.

On a side note, I just upped my best kill streak an hour ago on Creek with my M16 to 29 kills.

B

Bizarre

I think the numbers are pointless since they aren't direct sequels. except for MW2.

I use them only if I want to quick msg someone ps3/xbox and dont have the time to type it out full.

Instead of saying "go on cod"
I'll say "go on cod4" or whatever its less confusing if you just say cod no one knows which one.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The name is fine dude, I really don't see why you are making an issue out of it.

On a side note, I just upped my best kill streak an hour ago on Creek with my M16 to 29 kills.

Did you beat my killstreak? I still can't remember what I had as mine but I recall beating yours a while back.

As far as the naming is concerned I'm pretty sure I'll just be calling it MW2 with my friends

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Did you beat my killstreak? I still can't remember what I had as mine but I recall beating yours a while back

No, we're tied again. I would have gotten more, but the match ended.

I asked nobody to kill anyone once I hit 25 kills, but they didn't listen, lol. Except one guy was like "go for 30 man!"

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
No, we're tied again. I would have gotten more, but the match ended.

I asked nobody to kill anyone once I hit 25 kills, but they didn't listen, lol. Except one guy was like "go for 30 man!"

haha the same thing happened to me. Although I was playing with a friend and he was trying everything in his power to either get me killed or kill anyone I was about to kill. My streak was obtained on Crash I think

xploren

Contributor
I use them only if I want to quick msg someone ps3/xbox and dont have the time to type it out full.

I'll say "go on cod4" or whatever its less confusing if you just say cod no one knows which one.

It's also confusing if you say "CoD4". There's two, and both will have plenty of activity for a while.

B

Bizarre

It's also confusing if you say "CoD4". There's two, and both will have plenty of activity for a while.

Now that I think of it, CoD4 should be the only one with the number, saying cod6 etc is just odd.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran

I guess, but CoD4:MW2 isn't a very convenient acronym. and CoD42 will confuse people.

I need to play this with Abe and Joey when it comes out. I need a crash course in how to not suck.

B

Bizarre

I'll stop before I'm ahead then if you guys think I'm arguing. :)
Any word on a beta yet?

Robby

Los Doyers!
MW2 is good enough for me.

I've been playing CoD4 like crazy this pass week or so to get back into the swings of things... I must say, I have not lost my touch lol

B

Bizarre

Was anyone around for that week where EVERYONE was doing to ufo glitch? Worst week for cod.