• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

mannymix03

no party chat on xbox360 for team deathmatch?
Lameeee

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Funny. I like how alot of opinions went from "OMG AWESUMEST GAME EVER!" when they played it for an hour to "It was great, but..." when they finished

And it's partly because the pacing of MW2 is way off (at least in my opinion). CoD 4 remained consistent throughout, while MW2 seems to throw all of its cards out in the first half of the game. There's not much that impressed me in the latter half. In fact the last mission was boring and dull compared to some of the early levels.

Definitely didn't live up to the hype. It's a fun shooter, but won't have the lasting impact that its predecessor did.

Robby

Los Doyers!
That's weird, because regular is kicking my ass. I'm dying A LOT.
Really? Wow, that sucks.

On veteran, I am able to run through everyone guns blazing so far.

Maybe you're not good?
:p

mannymix03

And it's partly because the pacing of MW2 is way off (at least in my opinion). CoD 4 remained consistent throughout, while MW2 seems to throw all of its cards out in the first half of the game. There's not much that impressed me in the latter half. In fact the last mission was boring and dull compared to some of the early levels.

Yeah, some of the early levels I was just like WHAT THE FUCK, now its like meh

Joey

Really? Wow, that sucks.

On veteran, I am able to run through everyone guns blazing so far.

Maybe you're not good?
:p

I would never claim to be good at any game, but I was fairly good at COD4. I was able to beat the game on veteran.

I don't really know why I'm doing so poorly. It's probably because my TV makes the game look so fucking muddy.

Robby

Los Doyers!
It can be your TV or maybe you haven't played CoD in awhile?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Maybe the people having difficulty with it on veteran just shows that the game was designed specifically with controllers in mind and that kb&m is truely the superior control method ;)

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM EST ----------

Definitely didn't live up to the hype. It's a fun shooter, but won't have the lasting impact that its predecessor did.

definitely agree with you here, last mission was crap.
I was really annoyed though at not getting to kill makarov...especially after the airport level.

Also really didn't like Ghost dying...he was cool...totally thought he was Gaz, especially since they had the same Voice Actor. Was playing through the oilrig and the country estate totally expecting him to whip out a shottie and say "I like to keep this one for close encounters".

Robby

Los Doyers!
wtf? did you beat this whole game on veteran? I just got my started and stuck at the damn 3rd level.
Nah, just completed the whole first act on veteran so far and it's been easy compared to CoD4.

eighty4

Nah, just completed the whole first act on veteran so far and it's been easy compared to CoD4.

Veteran is pretty easy, and I still stand by saying it's better than CoD4 - the game does throw out all it's cards and it stays that way through out the entire campaign. The online mode is a better way of approaching online play than CoD4, by mashing up the open spaces from CoD5, while still giving users and idea where certain palces are, where the nemies spawn and how to get there the quickest.

You PC users are just silly.

You're stuck on a level where majority of the people don't shoot back?

yeah but swat team, cops and riot shields at the very end of that level.maybe i was too tired. I try it again tomorrow.

every time i start on checkpoint somebody shots me instantly. like no way around it. I just restart the whole level again.