• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
It's almost as annoying as a group of people running around with sniper rifles and using the auto-aim to their advantage. The second they see you they hold zoom and fire the gun, generally just locking onto you, and if they miss they just repeat it. It probably doesn't seem to bad but when people just do that and are able to kill you almost like the sniper rifle was a shotgun it is ridiculous.

Cryox

Bro.
Lol how annoying would that be for other players.

Very, they can't kill us all lol. I got a 9 kill streak just knifing on Derail the other day. It was great.

BlackSheep

It's almost as annoying as a group of people running around with sniper rifles and using the auto-aim to their advantage. The second they see you they hold zoom and fire the gun, generally just locking onto you, and if they miss they just repeat it. It probably doesn't seem to bad but when people just do that and are able to kill you almost like the sniper rifle was a shotgun it is ridiculous.

That is hella annoying!
I also think perks and unlocking guns is bs makes it hard on us nubs.

Robby

Los Doyers!
That is hella annoying!
I also think perks and unlocking guns is bs makes it hard on us nubs.
The default classes are better then people think. I use them on a daily basis.

The first class, the assault one is all you need really as the Famas is one of the best guns in the game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I changed my streaks yesterday and have been having good success with this. Once you trigger it, it's devastating and you go through in rapid succession.

7 - Harrier
9 - Stealth Bomber
11 - Chopper Gunner

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
This game has had TOO many glitches and mods...
Leaderboards are full of fakes.
Hundreds of people have glitched to 10th prestige.
The old glitches that were fixed.
The Elevator glitch (which is AWESOME! :p)
etc.

Generally though, I love this game. Still prefer Halo, but it is very good.
I'm opting to not prestige as I think it's pointless, so am currently just completing all the challenges I can. Remember how Airborne was really hard on CoD4? I got it with Model 1887s in this game XD

PR0fessor Burnt

just got tactical knife for revolver.
with that,marathon,light weight and commando its really fun
k/d spread was 17/10 not bad for only using knife

Slasher

Suck It
just got tactical knife for revolver.
with that,marathon,light weight and commando its really fun
k/d spread was 17/10 not bad for only using knife

I fucking hate people that run around and do that. Getting knifed from 8 feet away is one of those things that just make me scream out FUCK every time I die from it

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I fucking hate people that run around and do that. Getting knifed from 8 feet away is one of those things that just make me scream out FUCK every time I die from it

Had a match like that the other day. I got to 6 kills and was waiting for them to charge me (I knew where their team was, just waiting for them to come to me) and the first guy I end up shooting is one with the knife class and he had pain killer, so I shot him 3 times with my m16 and he didn't die then he just knifed me, that made me say fuck a few times

Warlock-

Arghhh, I had 24 kills, about to get my first tactical nuke, and someone from literally 10 feet away knifed me... I was sooooo pissed... :(

You should see it when the host does this with a care package. The guy was literally INVINCIBLE. Instant Nuke, no deaths.

Robby

Los Doyers!
now thats sumthing i hate.

I HATE GLITCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Its not a glitch.

He is carrying less weight in his hands so he runs faster.
It happens with the guns, a Pistol allows you to run faster then lets say a LMG.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Its not a glitch.

He is carrying less weight in his hands so he runs faster.
It happens with the guns, a Pistol allows you to run faster then lets say a LMG.

It's a glitch. I've seen people using that and they have skipped/teleported on my screen on several occasions.