• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

Seth

MD Party Room
Ok just asking is anyone here buying the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition?

Also who getting ps3 and who getting 360? We need to know this

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
Ok just asking is anyone here buying the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition?

Also who getting ps3 and who getting 360? We need to know this

i'm getting it for PS3 (the PE one that is)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Seth - since you have both consoles get it for the 360, the controller is much better suited for FPS games (at least IMO) and the online community is much larger

Seth

MD Party Room
Robz do I even have you on psn? If not add me vanden9

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM EST ----------

Seth - since you have both consoles get it for the 360, the controller is much better suited for FPS games (at least IMO) and the online community is much larger

What will you be getting it on? 360 I take it?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Robz do I even have you on psn? If not add me vanden9

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM EST ----------

What will you be getting it on? 360 I take it?

Absolutely, 100% on the 360. I can't handle FPS games on the PS3's controller (seriously have been contemplating a new controller purchase or an adapter for the PS3). The 360's controller is was really built for FPS games, the Dualshock was not. I also just like the community on the 360 (meaning more people will be playing it most likely, more competition) and the great chat system/party system on the 360 has me won over

LocutusEstBorg

Absolutely, 100% on the 360. I can't handle FPS games on the PS3's controller (seriously have been contemplating a new controller purchase or an adapter for the PS3). The 360's controller is was really built for FPS games, the Dualshock was not. I also just like the community on the 360 (meaning more people will be playing it most likely, more competition) and the great chat system/party system on the 360 has me won over

Definitely agree. The Dualshock is purely for face button accuracy. I find games like DMC4 suck on the 360 controller. Its impossible to use the D-Pad without pressing 2 other directions unintentionally and the face buttons are too hard to press and "slide" your finger across them for games like SF/Tekken type.

Seth

MD Party Room
I kinda got used to playing cod4 on the ps3. I have yet to play any fps on 360, well I still got a ways to go before the games comes out. Maybe by that time I love the 360 more.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Get it for the 360. That console was made for FPS games. It feels so much better, and I think the community is bigger also.

And I am getting the prestige edition most likely... on the 360

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
They are making a unique controller for this game apparently...

They are making a unique controller for this game apparently...

Interesting...

What more do you know about this (source?)?. Is it a specially designed controller for FPSs in general, or is it a light gun (Wii style?). I would like to see a 360 controller or a better FPS style controller for the PS3.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
PS3 controller for CoD is ass. Plain and simple. Anyone who disagrees is a fanboy.

Play MW with a 360 controller for a week and youll see that it makes so much more sense