• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] Recovery Flasher

30p5jla

<p>@hellcat</p>
<p>wow! lol, this is a bit late but, i need thsi to downgrade from 5.50 gen a lol does this work on a fake memory stick? because mine doesn't support magicgate.</p>

Anayalata

check your PSP if you have a plugins that was enabled, this might give you an error!!.. so just disable your plugins or format you MS!!, and then report back!

I had actually formatted my MS before trying to use the program and I have no idea how to check if I have plugins or not.

I also have a pandora battery available if that could be a solution to try.

A.0.A

Hunter
I had actually formatted my MS before trying to use the program and I have no idea how to check if I have plugins or not.

I also have a pandora battery available if that could be a solution to try.

try to use pandora!, it was just that simple

expertuser2004

<p>good job Hellcat</p>
<p>but now found an error on recovery flasher v1.60, if using 5.05 GenA,B or 5.50 U3R-B NON Offical Firmware, software reported file losted cant recovery m33.6 Firmware, i think RF add pandoras battery CONVERTION Section may very good</p>

angelsniper45

<p>after all this process end greatly and i can use my psp like others,can i put out the battery??</p>

Can you be more specific? You can always turn your battery back into a normal battery, you didnt hardmod it right?

pspboy17

<p>there's something wrong in my psp
when the installation is finish, i restart my psp
but after the "sony computer entertainment" logo at the beginning pops out then it'll freeze. what the hell is wrong with my psp??? can you pls help me with this problem</p>

KaLaS

Hello,

I got Chickhen R2 to work on my Slim

Thing is, my psp screen is broken so im using TV to sort all this. But to run the HellCat Recovery Flasher (or aany other game) it cant be connected to the TV for known reasons. May i have one link to some youtube video that explains the whole thing after having Chickhen working?

Any help is welcome

thanks

HelpingYou

<p>Anayalata says:</p>
<p>Ok so I have 5.50 Gen-B and all my homebrew no longer works.
I updated in order to download songs from the PSN store for RB Unplugged.</p>
<p>I've been trying to downgrade to 5.00M33-6 and I've tried going to 5.00, 3.71, and even 1.50 following the instructions.</p>
<p>I get this long error message</p>
<p>Unassigned flashs....
FATAL: Error 0x8002013a while unassigning flash0:
WARNING: Error 0x8002013a while unassigning flash1:
*Disabling settings format, clearing registry!
Weird: Error 0x8002013a while unassigning flash2:
Weird: Error 0x8002013a while unassigning flash3:
Extracting special updater .PRX....
Loading updated modules
Error 80010002 loading/starting nand_updated.prx
Error 80010002 loading/starting lfatfs_updated.prx
Error 80010002 loading/starting lflash_fatfmt_updater.prx
ERROR reloading decrypter module! (0x8002013a)</p>
<p>There have been critical errors!
ABORTING!!! No harm has been done! Press any button.</p>
<p>This happens with the 500.PBP</p>
<p>REPLY:
there's a problem with 5.50GEN-B Flash. Update to 5.50GEN-B2 and try again.</p>

xeroorc

<p>Dude after flashing my psp, i powered it off and on
after powering on, it just hangs at the initial black screen. not loading anything!</p>

lyz1510

<p>hi hellcat,</p>
<p>i can't seem to open the recovery flasher application on my psp after transferring it to my psp. it says "this game cannot be started. the data is corrupted.". any ideas on what i should do?</p>
<p>thanks in advance.</p>

ryien_11

<p>I have downgrade my psp to 3.71 last time. Last week I use my friend memory stick and accidentally update it to 5.03. Now my psp cannot read my game. I have installed the hellcat's recovery and 3.71 firmware into game/recovery menu but its still cannot read the recovery icon and said "corrupted". I tried to change the setting to read m33 memory card but once I push select button nothing happen and I also tried push "R" button during restart and still nothing happen. Please help me about this...</p>

angelsniper45

<p>I have downgrade my psp to 3.71 last time. Last week I use my friend memory stick and accidentally update it to 5.03. Now my psp cannot read my game. I have installed the hellcat's recovery and 3.71 firmware into game/recovery menu but its still cannot read the recovery icon and said "corrupted". I tried to change the setting to read m33 memory card but once I push select button nothing happen and I also tried push "R" button during restart and still nothing happen. Please help me about this...</p>

You have to have the pandoras battery in to. It will usually automatically boot up.

ryien_11

<p>How to make a pandora battery? Can I make it or I need to buy it from the store? I heard that my version did not need a pandora, but I dont know its true or not. Well let me know how to make it or I need to buy it?</p>

angelsniper45

you can buy it, but making it is more rewarding. Google it or search here.

n3o

<p>ok im new at this whole psp thing so i have my dead friends psp and it has emulators on it and i wanted to play a regular game but cant it tells me i need to up grade and it wont let me i have tried everything from loading it on from the web site to trying it from the psp its self how can i upgrade??? and again im not that computer savvy so go easy on me</p>