• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Street Fighter IV

Joey

This might have been the dumbest purchase I could have made after getting a second job. There's no way I'll ever be able to put in enough time to even become respectable at this game.

Hell, it took me something like 10 times to beat Seth on the easiest setting.

Joey

I just have to unlock Dan and then I can try for Akuma.

Joey - Where's your mic?

Oh, I was listening to a podcast, so I didn't want to put it on.

They really dropped the ball with that Arcade request thing. They really need a "friends only" choice. Getting requests from random people while you're trying to play the arcade is damn annoying, but it's a great idea for a feature.

I think I'm gonna try to master Sakura and El Fuerte. I just need to work on my precision, because I can't pull off most moves on command.

Zx30

Beto
They really dropped the ball with that Arcade request thing. They really need a "friends only" choice. Getting requests from random people while you're trying to play the arcade is damn annoying, but it's a great idea for a feature.

Yeah no kidding. I can't even start the FIRST BATTLE IN ARCADE MODE before "A CHALLENGER ARRIVES!"

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
My FightStick just got delivered. I think I'm going out boozing for a little after work, but I should be able to play most of tomorrow if anyone wants to go. Sinful and I are pretty evenly matched from a few matches yesterday.

28cld08.jpg

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Just had some matches with my brother and finished Arcade with Ken, i couldn't find some matches online though but its an awesome game!

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
After playing it the past two nights, it's a no brainer for me. I love it. I can't wait to start playing with my friend and having him teach me some high level stuff.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I want to get the Fightstick but its too expensive, it looks slick. The D-pad raped my thumb and the skin has peeled off lol.

Seth

MD Party Room
I want to get the Fightstick but its too expensive, it looks slick. The D-pad raped my thumb and the skin has peeled off lol.
That happen to me in the snes days...

Sinfulfate

I'm thinking about getting this game..I'm not sure...T_T

You should just buy Super Street Fighter II turbo HD remix. As much as I love SF IV, I think HD remix is a better game and its only $15. The online mode is so inferior in SF IV compared to HD remix that's its almost laughable. You might as well just wait till you can find SF IV for cheaper. I'm hating myself right now for spending $60 on SF IV.

Scorned

Just came back from a Street Fighter IV tourny at my Gamecrazy [Supposedly they are having tournaments nationwide or something].

Got to the semi's, and tied with the opponent in wins, and also had more health...And then i found out the hard way that you cant dodge Akuma's super. Great way to start off my first play of SF4.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Just came back from a Street Fighter IV tourny at my Gamecrazy [Supposedly they are having tournaments nationwide or something].

Got to the semi's, and tied with the opponent in wins, and also had more health...[HIGHLIGHT]And then i found out the hard way that you cant dodge Akuma's super. Great way to start off my first play of SF4.[/HIGHLIGHT]

Sure you can.

Zx30

Beto
You should just buy Super Street Fighter II turbo HD remix. As much as I love SF IV, I think HD remix is a better game and its only $15. The online mode is so inferior in SF IV compared to HD remix that's its almost laughable. You might as well just wait till you can find SF IV for cheaper. I'm hating myself right now for spending $60 on SF IV.

I played HD remix. It was horrible.