• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

QJ Vets

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Well I had to reset my password on there because I didn't even know my username on that site anymore.

Looks like I'll have registered four years ago this July. Damn.

Bran

Yell
Yeah, Gman is afraid of my penis too. I think it's just an act though and he secretly likes it.

hippie

lol 5 year member tomorrow we need like super veteran after the merge. My site recently had another site merge into us and we gave their users a unique title to show their past home.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
what about past past homes?

my 5 years hits in 2 months

we need sig's that say we were there when qj was awesome, we were their when qj split, and now we were their when m4m merged=-)

CASHMON3Y

Wow, 5 years ago... I don't post much on here but I remember joining QJ when the PSP first came out. I also remember being the most banned person on the site. ha

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Wow, 5 years ago... I don't post much on here but I remember joining QJ when the PSP first came out. I also remember being the most banned person on the site. ha

Lol i loved your avatar on that site. Can't believe its been 5 years wtf.

Access_Denied

Wow, I just checked and I joined QJ a little over 4 years ago. It's weird because time seemed to go by so slow then. It was only 2 years after QJ that MfM started, yet it feels like about a 4 year gap. So weird.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
QJ for life, that's how i felt back then.

Call me nostalgic, but I swear there was something really special about that place 4 to 5 years ago. I've never experienced the same thing on any other forum as I did when QJ/PSPUpdates was in its prime.

football

Ya, there was, it was a great community for a long time. I don't want to place any blame but we all know what happened there.

Bran

Yell
I accept no responsibility for anything that happened to QJ even if I was one of the original MDPR people.

Seth

MD Party Room

Always thought that was Steven Pretty sure he had over 50, I think Macca up there also.