• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Joey

No. any girl that wants to go out with you AFTER you admitted you stood in line at midnight for a game is probably a keeper....

probably.

Dude, I was so drunk last night, that she didn't want to fuck me, because she was worried about consent.

Like, seriously.

Well, that, and the fact that we were in the back of her tiny car.

We when to a glassjaw show, and I literally don't remember a single song they played. I think they played Pink Roses, but that's only because I remember him yelling out "THIS SONG IS CALLED PINK ROSES!".

Great, but weird night. And I need more coffee.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM EST ----------

Now that you mention it, it does.
I should have noted that I play free for all a lot and it's quickly become common for at least 5 people to pick a favourite corner, crouch, and wait for something to shoot. I haven't gotten the map on any other game mode except headquarters yet. I imagine it's probably less common in TDM though.
But yeah, Wasteland is pretty bad also.

Well dude, that's what free-for-all is almost always like. Nobody wants to move, just because of the high probability of an encounter. The less you move, the less visable you are.

And that's why I don't play Free-for-all, in any game.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Dude, I was so drunk last night, that she didn't want to fuck me, because she was worried about consent.

Like, seriously.

Well, that, and the fact that we were in the back of her tiny car.

We when to a glassjaw show, and I literally don't remember a single song they played. I think they played Pink Roses, but that's only because I remember him yelling out "THIS SONG IS CALLED PINK ROSES!".

Great, but weird night. And I need more coffee.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM EST ----------

Well dude, that's what free-for-all is almost always like. Nobody wants to move, just because of the high probability of an encounter. The less you move, the less visable you are.

And that's why I don't play Free-for-all, in any game.

Two things.
1, Glassjaw are awesome.
2, I doubt you were that drunk, she probally wasn't really up for it :p

Joey

Two things.
1, Glassjaw are awesome.
2, I doubt you were that drunk, she probally wasn't really up for it :p

Two things

1. Glassjaw is amazing, and that's how I know I was drunk. Also, I was feeling her up almost the whole time, but still, even when I would turn back to the show, I couldn't remember shit. They've been my favorite band for about 5 years, and I couldn't tell you the name of a single song they played. I was screaming lyrics, and still can't remember.

2. I was showing far less interest than she was, and she was far less drunk/high, because she was driving, so she reigned it in a bit. It sounds weird, but I was way more fucked up than she was... There was some legitimate guilt in her voice when she kept saying she didn't want to "take advantage of me"... Also, there was something about not getting laid for a while. She was probably desperate, which, what ev's, I'll take it when I can get it. And then I didn't, because I had no fucking motor skills.

I'm kind of a lightweight, so 4 shots of tequila, 2 coronas, a margarita, and a hit from a pipe will fuck me up.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Two things

1. Glassjaw is amazing, and that's how I know I was drunk. Also, I was feeling her up almost the whole time, but still, even when I would turn back to the show, I couldn't remember shit. They've been my favorite band for about 5 years, and I couldn't tell you the name of a single song they played. I was screaming lyrics, and still can't remember.

2. I was showing far less interest than she was, and she was far less drunk/high, because she was driving, so she reigned it in a bit. It sounds weird, but I was way more fucked up than she was... There was some legitimate guilt in her voice when she kept saying she didn't want to "take advantage of me"... Also, there was something about not getting laid for a while. She was probably desperate, which, what ev's, I'll take it when I can get it. And then I didn't, because I had no fucking motor skills.

I'm kind of a lightweight, so 4 shots of tequila, 2 coronas, a margarita, and a hit from a pipe will fuck me up.

Wow, guy doesn't know how to take a joke. Seen Glassjaw at GIAN last year and they were great.

Also, she was drinking and driving? o.0

Riorio99

I'm just gonna keep playing Uncharted 2.
Also, inverse thing, more people seem to be playing Beatles Rock Band since MW2 came out.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Two things

Never be ashamed of being a lightweight. It's so much cheaper when you have a low tolerance.
Sadly I can drink large amounts and still be functional.
Unless it's gin, gin is not only nasty but it hits me like a truck, I avoid that shit at all costs.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Never be ashamed of being a lightweight. It's so much cheaper when you have a low tolerance.
Unless it's gin, gin is not only nasty but it hits me like a truck, I avoid that shit at all costs.

Agreed, gin is horrid.
I never really get that drunk when I go out...usually have a plan that goes along the idea that if your liver can break down one unit of alcohol an hour then you should be able to maintain a certain level of drunkness by drinking only one unit of alcohol an hour.

inb4 jokes about moderation.

Joey

Wow, guy doesn't know how to take a joke. Seen Glassjaw at GIAN last year and they were great.

Also, she was drinking and driving? o.0

I knew you were joking, I just wanted to talk about it more, because it's the only good thing that's happening in my life right now, and I like talking about good things. Didn't mean to sound confrontational or anything...

Also, I don't think Glassjaw has played a show since 2007, soooooo...

And yeah, she had a few drinks. She didn't even get buzzed though... Atleast, I don't think she did, I have no idea.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM EST ----------

True, but then it's also easy to over do it, which I did. I don't have much will power, so if somebody offers me a drink, I'll take it.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I knew you were joking, I just wanted to talk about it more, because it's the only good thing that's happening in my life right now, and I like talking about good things. Didn't mean to sound confrontational or anything...

Also, I don't think Glassjaw has played a show since 2007, soooooo...

And yeah, she had a few drinks. She didn't even get buzzed though... Atleast, I don't think she did, I have no idea.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM EST ----------

True, but then it's also easy to over do it, which I did. I don't have much will power, so if somebody offers me a drink, I'll take it.

They played in London in 2008, I was there xD
Wikimedia Error
They played third on the Sunday, was awesome.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Ok, well. I installed XP last night, and L4D wont run, along with other .exe files. I dunno if it's a missing driver, or what. D:

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Well. I guess it was just l4d throwing up the error of "left4dead.exe has run into issues." Or something to that effect, I uninstalled it for now.

afteralter

S for Surreal
Windows suck? :'(